Tuesday 10 April 2012

The replies are coming fast

Now they want the details of a family member or friends bank account

Dear NUTTY OPA TYNE

In this regard since you are blacklisted in your country I suggest you need to write a letter stating you that you are authorizing the lottery board to use your brother or sister or your father, mother, friend any of your relative whom pleases you and open the new account then send us his or her account number in your country or where ever they are surely once the new account are sate up the fund you won will be transfer from the new one in south Africa to the old one in your country within 48hours. We have had this experience before and this is how it was handled, then its works out.

The reply

Dear MR. MAKE ANNER


It would be simpler if you sent me the money for the airfare, I can then receive the cheque in person,
as I am an only child and have no living relatives left. I have no one left that would let me use there back account
since i became bankrupt so I do not have a bank account I can use.


Yours


N.O.T FALLINGFORTHIS

No comments:

Post a Comment