Thursday 12 April 2012

Mr Make Anner Again

What will it be this time 

Dear NUTTY
With every indication we have understand you are not ready to claim
your fund, says who can you please send a formal letter of authorization
stating you are not interested.  So the organizers will send it to
South Africa motherless home as unclaimed fund. I did not know homes could be motherless 
For quite some time now your funds had be approved for payment. but you are not doing
anything to claim it. I am trying now the bank are really complaining that they
can no longer holding your funds  the bank wants to give money BACK !!!
since you are not providing an account for them that the lottery board should come and remove it from
their bank. The lottery board would have an account in the bank I would have thought 
Thanks in anticipation of getting money out of me NOT A CHANCE 
Sincerely,  I doubt that 
MR. MAKE ANNER
Head Winning Claims Dept

They want to take my winnings away shock horror!!! 

The Reply 

Dear MR. MAKE ANNER

I am having a problem with your courier service. They will not give me there bank details so the I can transfer the money directly into there bank which will be an instantaneous transfer, the bank tells me. The bank also said that they were trying to overcharge be by quoting a sum of $384 to transfer the money when it should only cost about £30 if I get FedEx to collect the money from their offices. So I have asked then to give me there office address so that I can us this method of collecting my fund.

I am awaiting their reply.



Yours  Nutty

No comments:

Post a Comment