Friday 13 April 2012

LETS SEE WHAT THIS REPLY DOES

STARTING TO GET BORED WITH THEM NOW 
So lets see if this gets a response 




Susan Michael & Make Anner

I have just received both of the emails together and I find your tone very upsetting
I have been trying to be as helpful as possible but you have made me wait for four
days before sending me the bank account details. It is now impossible to send any
money before Monday 16/04/12 as the banks are now closed for the weekend.
This means that I will be unable to collect my winnings.

I think this has been a deliberate policy on both your and Mr Anner part to defraud
me of my winnings and I will be taking that matter to the police tomorrow morning
and giving them all of the emails that have been sent between us.

Do not bother to reply as all further emails will be forwarded to the police without being read

NOT FALLINGFORTHIS

No comments:

Post a Comment