Saturday 14 April 2012

A final email to them

After four emails overnight giving me two more days to pay the money and pretending to pass the blame from one to the other. Being upset with me because the courier may lose their fictitious contract with the none existent lottery board.
I have decided to end this one with this email titled 

THE END


Dear Scammers

If you honestly think that I believe any of the emails that you have sent me,
you must think that I am stupid, I’m NOT 

The email address that I replied from was not in use at the time of the supposed
draw so it is not possible for it to have won any money in an email address lottery. 

You cannot win money if you don't enter a competition so stop wasting your time 
trying to extort money from me.

I will say this you have given my friends and I some laughs over the last few days
with your lame attempts at trying to make Nutty part with her money (she does not exist) 

By the way the emails have been forwarded to the police to investigate further.

Your marks for this scam attempt

Believability                                        0/10
Getting the facts right                          0/10

I think it’s time to give up you have failed the course

NOT FALLING FOR THIS 

Get it    I am not falling for this scam so stop wasting your time




Will they give up !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment