Wednesday 11 April 2012

An Email From Видеонова Сергей


Funny I thought this was supposed to be from the South African Lottery so why the Cyrillic script for the email from 


Dr. Christian Zack
Head Customer care Service
South African National Lottery Organization

Dear NUTTY OPA TYNE

Mr.  not yet said what gender Nutty is to this scam email  NUTTY OPA TYNE the lottery board has send your cheque to the courier service what courier service, no name, why would they do that!  contact them for your delivery and note you must make sure that the address you are giving them is very correct for we are not going to reissues other cheque or being hold responsible for the mistakes you made .

And you are going to pay for their delivery service.  Am I indeed 

Here is the Mangers contact : Mrs. Susan Michael

Email: susanmichaelcourier@gmail.com

Sincerely,

In reply I have said 



Dear  Susan Micheal 

There seems to be some confusion here as I already explained to Mr Make Anner I have no bank account, am bankrupt and unemployed so will have difficulty in sending payments, but will pay cash on delivery of the cheque, to my home,  the details of which you can get from Mr Make Anner or if you give me your bank details I would be able to pay money into you account.

Yours

N.O.T FALLINGFORTHIS


Lets wait and see what the reply is 

No comments:

Post a Comment